Classic VW Camper Hire
From £80 per day
For I must be travelling on, now,
'Cause there's too many places I've got to see.
Freebird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Terms and Conditions
• The campers have been specially sourced and are exceptional vehicles but they are 30 or more years old.
• These 30 to 40 year old campervans do not have all mod cons but have all the basic needs and they are safe and reliable.
• If you have made a preliminary booking this will be cancelled in 7 days if a deposit is not received.
• The standard inclusive insurance covers drivers aged between 25 and 70 years. 21 to 25 can be insured for an extra premium. .
• A valid driver's licence must be presented by all drivers at the start of the hire period.
• Drivers must also provide one further separate form of identification (e.g. utility bill or for overseas hirers, a passport).
• Insurance cover may require a surcharge if you have Traffic convictions, a non UK driving licence or an occupation that is deemed to be high risk. Also certain disability attract a surcharge.
• There is standard excess charge of 1250. This means that the hirer will be liable to pay the first £1250 of any claim for damage to either the vehicle or third party property. The hirer will also be liable for replacement or repair of windscreen and tyre damage.
• We do not operate a Collision Damage Waiver option.
• There is a refundable security deposit of £500. This must be paid to cover the possibility of negligent damage to the vehicle or the fixtures and fittings therein or equipment included in the rental. This deposit is payable by cash, traveller's cheque or credit card. This deposit is fully refundable upon return of the vehicle as stated in the rental agreement, with the interior clean (including all cooking appliances) and a full tank of unleaded petrol.
• Travel in Europe & Northern Ireland is Not permitted.
• The inventory includes a duvet and 2 pillows (no covers). Other bedding, bedding covers and towels may be supplied at an extra cost.
• A ‘non-refundable’ deposit of £100.00 is payable to confirm a booking. A booking is not confirmed until funds have cleared into our bank account or cash has been received. The balance of any rental payment is due before you leave in the camper (all cheques must be cleared).
• The Deposit is non returnable. Cancellations received less than 7 days before the rental start date will incur fees of 100% of total hire charge.
The vehicle must be returned on or before the date and time specified on the rental agreement. The vehicle must be returned clean and in the same condition as it was collected. A charge of £50.00 will be made for cleaning should this not be the case.
N.B. Late returns
If you are late please advise us immediately by calling or texting 07831 572 831. Failure to advise us may result in prosecution for driving uninsured. You may also be delaying the start of someone else's holiday! A charge equivalent to one day's rental will be payable for all late returns.